Iscariot Media is helping to find participants for interviews across three locations. Each interview will take place online via Zoom. Participants must have a computer or tablet as we need to be able to ‘share our screens’ with you so you can give us feedback. Couples will be interviewed together!
Interviews will take place during the day or evening during the 2nd and 3rd week of May 2020.
To be eligible:
- Couples (parents and caregivers) of school-aged Indigenous children.
- Living in Mt Isa (2 couples), Cairns Region (4 couples), South East Queensland (6 couples)
- In Mt Isa we also need to interview a single person (not necessarily a sole parent)
- Have a desktop, tablet and internet connection
- Complete and return the Interview Consent Form
- $100 Gift Card per person for 90 minutes interview (will be sent via snail mail)
If you would like to participate in this testing, please contact the IM Research Team (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0417612618) immediately to find out more information and to register your place.